Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hourglass Life

Everyday is precious.  Every moment is priceless.  "Hourglass Life" is a blog that will allow our family and friends to be a part of our everyday lives.  We chose this name for our blog because every moment, every grain from the hourglass, is a gift and should be lived to the fullest.  


Today's adventure was baking cup cakes for Eleonora's 2nd birthday PaRtY tomorrow :)  Eleonora has had such a willingness to help me with whatever task I am working on whether it be dusting, vacuuming, unloading the dishwasher, doing the laundry, weeding the beds outside, etc... and I love that willingness in her.  I find the greatest challenge is to slow down... but it is so worth it.

My little helper  :)



She was concentrating so hard  ;)



I'll have to post our finished cup cakes tomorrow  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment