Friday, July 8, 2011

Watermelon Summer

This has been such a lovely summer.  
I have been enjoying each moment with my sweet Eleonora.  
This afternoon Eleonora and I went to a friend's house to enjoy a late afternoon dip in the pool.  While I was swimming with Eleonora, my friend and I were talking about how much Eleonora has grown.. she looks like a 'kid' and not a 'baby/toddler.'  
She was right!  
Eleonora isn't my sweet little baby girl, but growing up into a sweet little girl.  

I love watching her little personality come out, 
the perfectly unique personality the Lord blessed her with. 

She is funny... she loves to laugh and make others laugh
She is compassionate... if there is a crying baby she wants to get the baby's bottle -- if there is a crying child she goes and gets a toy to give to them and make them happy again
She is loving... never giving enough kisses and hugs -- when she wakes up in the morning she comes into our room and crawls in bed with us to snuggle for a couple minutes  :)  I love starting the day with my love bug snuggling next to me. 
She loves adventure... she always wants to go for a walk or hike or go to the pool or beach  -- she keeps me on my toes  ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment